Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aamer Is Getting Married

Yesterday he finally told me the reason why he doesn't want to continue any relationship with me. I felt dumped.
----------

Aamer: salam
hey Frita
you there

Frita: waalaikumsalam
i got many orders today

Aamer: great

Frita: how r u?

Aamer: i am okay
not bad

Frita: nice to know

Aamer: how about you

Frita: im good today
very happy that i have a great day at work :)
u know, not so many time my clients give big orders

Aamer: good for you
they went there, and i will get marry soon

Frita: ooh god
r u happy with it?

Aamer: i am happy for them
all of them
sacrifice is the second name of life
i just wish they are doing whats good for me
you take care please
i think there should be the real end of our relationship

Frita: i see
im sure u r not going to feel bad about this marriage
i can see u love her too
:)
it's ok
we're just not meant to be together
although i cant deny that it hurts me so much
but Allah has His own fate for me
somehow someday i will be there and be happy

Aamer: i wish you be back very very soon, soon as just the next minute
i got to go now

Frita: ok
goodbye

Aamer: goodbye

5 comments:

Big D-Unit, CFA said...

story of my life...

well, except i'm the one who's arab

wrongERRORproblem said...

I m sorry to read that *emo mode on

metty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
metty said...

I'm sure Allah has better plan than what you imagined, Frita. While today hurts, the future may promise you a better day. You should think more of it (the future). I'm sure there will come a day when you shall look back at what is happening today, smile and thank Him for both the love you had for that guy and the hurt you went through when he left you, for without all those, you will not know the joy of loving and being loved and you will not grow into a stronger woman like you are (or will be). What does not kill you will only make you stronger, right? I'm sure there will come a day when you shall wake up next to a man who loves you more than anything in this world and whom you love with all your dear life. The key is you have to have faith in a better future and not afraid to try.

I think you'll like this quote from the movie "He's just that not into you":

"Or maybe the happy ending is this:
Knowing that through all the unreturned phone calls and broken hearts,
through all the blunders and misread signals,
through all of the pain and embarrassment,
you never gave up hope."


So don't give up your hope of ever finding that precious better half, sis! Keep trying!

Frita Amrita said...

Aww so nice of u Metty :)
Thanks for the spirit lifting words and the encouragement... I didn't know that u could be so thoughtful :P
I'll keep my faith in Allah, as He said every human being is created as a couple. From one soul, Allah has created two people and oneday He will guide them to meet each other.