Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Happily Married

It was on October 29, 2011 that I got married with the man whom I love. I am truly happy that finally he found me after all those long and windy road I've gone through. Having him by my side every morning when I wake up feels very comforting. He is handsome, caring, romantic, and he does help doing the house works yayy!!
I would like to say thank you to everyone who has following my stories (which are mostly sad ones). Here I am closing the gloomy and heart breaking pages with a whole new path of my life. Hopefully I and he will have an ever lasting happy marriage.

2 comments:

Kehau.Inks said...

Congratulations. You deserve to be happy.

ART said...

You got it because you deserve it, I wish all the happiness of the whole world for you. May Allah be with you and raise you and your great family. You were the most wonderful person I ever met.
Aamir