Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Happily Married :)

I have made up my mind that I will stop this recurring winter, sadness, and loneliness. I want to love myself and believe that I can get what I want, what I deserve :)) I know I have to stop intimidating myself by telling me that I'm not that good to get that good. That was not true, I know I'm that good hehehe. Now let's start this self-love with a new vision of how my future life will be. I will keep it in my mind everyday, and soon it will come true :)

I, Frita Amrita, am happily married with a faithful, fun, passionate, intelligent, generous man who loves me with all his heart and never lets me forget that.


Woow I'm sooo happy. It feels so good to be in the arms of my lover. I love myself when I'm with him. I will have to make sure that I don't forget that I'm married to this amazing man.
You must be wondering what kind of qualities this amazing man has which made me want to be with him forever.... hold your breath! See it on my next post :)

No comments: