Thursday, August 28, 2008

True In My Opinion

There are some ways of thinking that I found very appealing, here are some which I remember

1. Life is unfair

....but there's always something that we can be thankful for.

2. Looks are temporary, characters last a lifetime.

....yet it is hard to fall for the character at the first place. Does it mean I don't have a good character since I prioritize looks at the first place? But there was strong character that captured me badly, despite the less attractive look which covered it.

3. We can't choose our destiny

....every path we crossed and will cross is given by the God. Only God can choose, while we are so powerless.

4. For a couple: she is a lover when he's 30. she is a friend when he's 50. she is a nurse when he's 70

....maybe that's the reason why men look for much younger women to be their partner.

No comments: